Professional Hypnotherapy in London and Online
Confidence, Anxiety and Habit specialist
- Do you want to free yourself from the fear and anxiety blocking your professional or personal life?
- Do you want to find a way of managing stress effectively
- Do you want to regain or boost your self-confidence?
- Do you want to free yourself from unwanted habits
- In a nutshell, do you want to take back control of your thoughts, feelings, and actions?
Hi, I'm Morag a cognitive behavioural hypnotherapist and I'm passionate about helping you focus and use the power of your mind to get and feel better.
This is how I can help you
- We work as a team to tailor-make your solution. No two clients are alike
- I work using a blend of solution-focused cognitive-behavioural hypnotherapy, mindfulness, and relaxation techniques
- CB Hypnotherapy is a short-term therapy focused on how to get better today. You don’t need to attend countless therapy sessions to start seeing tangible results. It’s one of the smartest methods available for you to regain control.
- CB hypnotherapy is effective because it opens you up to new, more beneficial ways of feeling, thinking, and behaving.
- Hypnotherapy has a life-changing, long-lasting effect on your whole life. In just a few sessions, using the power of your mind and motivation, you’ve done what you thought was impossible! You've gained self-confidence and now have a ‘toolbox’ of skills you can use not just today, but always.
What my clients say
Pulling out her hair and eyebrows was such a long-standing habit that Jo had no hope things might change. Then the unthinkable happened. After just three sessions of CB Hypnotherapy Jo experienced life-changing results.
Jo Tilley Cardiff (UK)
I suffer from chronic back pain. Throughout a challenging year full of various medical appointments, examinations and tests with different practitioners – she’s been the only one who has guided me and enabled me to find the tools of self-control and pain management within me. The sessions via video were a strong point as I felt at ease in a chosen, comfortable, familiar, space. She is gentle, professional, and an extremely good listener; I felt in very safe hands. Hypnosis is wrongly advertised as a loss of control at the hands of the practitioner when it’s quite the opposite. The tools, the keys, or the options are within ourselves and Morag is the perfect person to help us find and apply them. I can highly recommend her as a therapist.
Kayla Larras Grenoble (FR)
I’m retired and have bitten my nails all my life. I’ve tried everything to stop, but nothing's worked. What I liked about Morag’s hypnosis sessions is that no guilt or judgment was involved. We explored when and how I bit my nails. Using hypnosis we did relaxation and visualization exercises. I really felt that I had been given allies to help me. Today, I no longer bite my nails! I feel as if a burden has been taken away and I’ve even gained in self-confidence! I highly recommend these hypnosis sessions: it’s been the only way for me to overcome a childhood habit.
Anne Bruyère, Grenoble (FR)